Private Winemaker’s Tour
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PRIVATE
- Get insights from your winemaker/tour guide
- Tailored and flexible tour experience
- You choose the start and finish time of the tour
- Visit only your favourite wineries
- Tasting fees included
- Delicious gourmet lunch at a vineyard restaurant
- Great for families, or solo tours, or groups of any size.
- Complimentary collection and drop off at your accommodation in Blenheim/Renwick areas
- There is an additional charge for Picton, Havelock, Rarangi transfers please contact us for a quote.
Let our winemaker tailor a Marlborough wine tour especially for you or your group’s needs… or let us surprise you with something special! You decide the start and finish time of the tour. Visit your favourite wineries without having to compromise with others in the group.
You can get behind the scenes for a private tasting, or journey through historic buildings and vineyards, experience a native falcon encounter, or take a drive through the Awatere Valley and soak up Marlborough’s stunning scenery. We can focus on boutique, or organic wineries, breweries, combine fine wine and food… anything is possible with a private tour.
Please note: Due to Health & Safety reasons full access into the working winery may not be available during the busy vintage season months March-April. During this time we stand at a safe distance to observe the winery at work.
This option is recommended for larger groups or families with children under the age of 12. We can visit wineries more suited to young families to keep everyone happy. Please contact us for a quote.
For groups larger than 10 please contact us for a quote.
If you are arriving on a cruise ship to Picton we can arrange a tour that works around your ship’s schedule.